Polka.Domain Technical Roadmap & Updates
Happy November! Polka.Domain appreciates and would like to share some details of upcoming journey with our community, below presents Polka.Domain’s technical roadmap for 2022.
2021 Q3 — Connect to the XCM v2 protocol. Complete the function of direct cross-chain asset transactions between Polka.Domain and the relay chain, between Polka.Domain and the parachain.
2022 Q1 — Connect to Kusama parallel threads. Support casting domain names as NFT and participating in market transactions.
2022 Q2 — Connect to the Ethereum Bridge. Support cross-chain transactions of Ethereum assets.
2022 Q3 — Connect to Polkadot parallel threads. Fire up the Kusama and Polkadot ecosystems. Support Ethereum compatible chains such as Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, etc.
2022 Q4 — Support additional heterogeneous chains such as Solana and Tron.
Current Test App Functions
We’ve realized the core functions of domain names registration, transfer and asset transactions. Along with Market activities of domain names fixed swap and auctions. Check out our last article for testing instructions 😎.
Last Month’s Progress
- Further enhanced responsive pages
- Optimized overall user experience
- Exported the content as JSON files in preparation for internationalization
- Upgraded code dependency library to polkadot-v0.9.10, that supports XCM V1.
- Connected to the XToken module
- Realized cross-chain asset transfer between the relay chain and the PolkaDomain chain
- Further developed cross-chain test scripts, the configuration of cross-chain fees, and the verification process of cross-chain transactions.